Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2011

To Journey On



To Journey On
by Amanda C. Nicolin




Standing on the precipice to a brand new life,

Knowing not what will be,

What life has in store for me.


Looking forward to my future,

Excitement fills my being,

I am grateful for the things that have been.


Asking for guidance from my Divine,

To give me strength,

And courage to carry on.


To fill my soul with gratitude,

To make me whole and strong,

To give me courage and wisdom to face what must come.


And glancing back,

To the lessons I have learned,

Taking those which serve me to journey on ahead.


Keeping in my heart,

Those who have blessed me

With their presence and their love.


Standing on the precipice to a brand new life,

Thanking my Divine,

For all the opportunities and blessings that have been mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment